Something around that)  Mango Daylight Rushx

mess. On top of that my only brother to some unique requests afzary. Repent of. I make pickles are so broke, why not make something sweet. I do not have much time and are delicious. So I rush to surprise my brother made Mango Daylight. Take your benefit from my plan and my brothers, rejoice.

Components:


  • Um - 3 to 4
  • Ayuapurytd milk (kndyns country). 1 ton
  • Custard powder. 1 teaspoon
  • Jelly (yellow). 1 packet
  • Water. 1 1/3 cups
  • Jylytn. 1 teaspoon
  • Cream - 4 Science
  • Sugar - 4 teaspoons

Tip:


  1. Mango pulp in a bowl to remove the boatman.
  2. Boil water in a pan and mix jelly, 1 teaspoon jylytn put it together and keep it to cool.
  3. Now in blender mango pulp, jelly, ayuapurytd milk, custard powder, cream and sugar together thoroughly blended.
  4. Cool in the bowl out and put in the freezer for 3 to 4 hours. Daylight break in the cold cold Mango important and fun.
  5. Note: It would be better to make the morning and put them in the freezer, chilled and frozen mango Daylight will be higher 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top