The stretch marks are those irregular marks that appear on the surface of the skin when it is stretched and fibers that provide collagen and elating to the dermis break. At first, the marks are pink or purple, but over time they acquire a whitish hue, and when they are more difficult to remove. There are some natural products that are very good to reduce as far as possible, stretch marks and also to prevent their formation. In this article we un
Como you how to remove stretch marks with home remedies.
- The vitamin E is one of the most beneficial for our skin care vitamins because it is perfect to combat aging and promote proper blood circulation. Therefore it is a good home remedy to remove stretch marks . It's best to buy vitamin E capsules in the pharmacy or herbal and apply the liquid on the affected area for stretch marks. Another option is to massage the area with vegetable oils rich in vitamin E as olive oil, castor oil, hazelnut oil or soybean oil, among others.
- One of the most popular and effective home remedies to prevent and eliminate stretch marks is cocoa butter . It is a vegetable fat that has great moisturizing effect on the skin, helping to protect its elasticity and favoring the disappearance of some scars and stretch marks. Use cocoa butter cream and apply just as in the treatment area in the morning and just before bedtime.
- The musk rose oil and almond oil are two of the best oils you can take to remove stretch marks. Both contain high regenerative properties that act against these marks on the skin, leaving it fully hydrated and nourished. Apply these oils after shower on clean skin, using a gentle circular massage.
- The avocado is a food that consists of some natural oils that are highly positive to improve the elasticity of the skin , making it perfect restful and great home remedy to remove stretch marks. A good treatment you can prepare is to mix the pulp of a ripe avocado mashed well with three tablespoons of olive oil, as this is ideal to regenerate skin. Then apply it on the area affected by stretch marks and leave on for about 40 minutes.
- Another great natural ally to remove stretch marks is the grape . Specifically, the oil extracted from the seeds, due to its content rich in vitamins, is excellent for skin regeneration, the treatment of stretch marks and for the production of collagen and elastin. When using it, you'll need a cup that is half filled with grape seed oil and a cotton pad. Soak the cotton with oil and apply it in the area with stretch marks, it is a treatment that can be performed daily before bedtime.
- Caring for food is essential for a healthy skin and firmer and smoother appearance. A diet rich in vitamins and minerals will help greatly to prevent the formation of stretch marks in some areas of your body. It is advisable to consume fresh vegetables, legumes, fruits, vegetable oils and foods rich in vitamin E , not to mention getting enough water.
- To read more articles like how to remove stretch marks with home remedies , we recommend you enter our category of Skin Treatments .