- - A fine brush with round toe
- - A brush with hard edge
- - A black pencil, thick and fat
- - From beige eye-shadow
- - From eye-shadow gold / tan
- - A black mascara (or brown)
First, clean your skin, it must be completely cleansed without rest old makeup etc..
- 1) Apply to all removable lid, eye shadow beige, with a round brush and pencil tip. inside and bottom of the eye.
- 2) Blend with a brush with round toe, to the outer end of the eye.
- 3) Apply eye-shadow gold / tan.
- 4) Take a pencil, more or less in the middle and thick enough to the end of the eye.
- 5) Blend with a brush round toe on every side of the eyelid.
- 6) Finally, the inner end of the eye toward the nose, lightly apply the beige powder with a little. . . . hard edge brush.
I hope that you will would please and help. First tutorial, I also hope to have been clear enough.